We work hard to offer our associates comprehensive and affordable benefits to help stay healthy, happy and secure including:
- Consumer-directed health plans, including both low deductible and high deductible options and a Health Savings Account (HSA). Depending on the plan the company may contribute up to 80% of the plan premium
- Dental & Vision Plans
- Company-paid life insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with matching contributions up to 5% of salary
- Six Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation and Personal Time Off
- Education and Professional Licensing Assistance Programs
Sigma believes in promoting from within, so most of our managers began their careers fielding, drafting and designing becoming experts in our services. Not only are we dedicated to recognizing and rewarding employees for their hard work and loyalty, but also for personal milestones like birthdays, work anniversaries and other life events. In the headquarters every employee’s birthday is celebrated with bagels and our remote employees each receive a gift card. In fact, every one of Sigma’s employees still get a holiday card signed by the founder and President.
We take pride in that personal connection and have committed to “breaking bread” with every employee each year, so every employee is invited to the company picnic and golf outing and we have multiple holiday parties to ensure everyone gets the chance to attend. We work hard all year long, these events recognize that hard work and dedication are appreciated.
If Sigma sounds like a fit and you are looking for a challenge, apply here.
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Network and stay in touch with us as we post new jobs.